IngredientsFOR THE PASTRY:
150g Loprofin Mix
40g hard margarine
FOR THE FILLING:
1 tbsp cooking oil
200g vegetables of your choice (e.g. broccoli, mushrooms, leeks, pepper, onions, courgettes)
1 jar white lasagne sauce
- To make the pastry, place the Loprofin Mix in a large bowl, add the butter and margarine (cut into small pieces) and rub into the mix until the texture resemble coarse breadcrumbs
- Stir in a little water at a time to give a soft but not sticky dough
- On a sheet of greaseproof paper, lightly knead the dough for a few seconds, until smooth.
- Roll out the dough and cover a 20cm, loose-bottom flan tin
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
- To make the filling, heat the oil in a pan and cook the vegetables until softened
- Add the white lasagne sauce to moisten the vegetables and cook for 1–2 minutes
- Add the mixture to the pastry in the flan tin.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 20–25 minutes until firm to the touch.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and mut be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.