Ingredients1 carrot, peeled and sliced
1 medium potato, chopped (Approx. 150g)
Salt and pepper
4 slices Loprofin Part Baked Sliced Loaf
50g butter, melted
1 tsp Cajun spice
100g Loprofin Mix
Salad, to serve
- In a large saucepan, boil the carrot and potato. Once cooked, mash and season with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool
- Bake the Loprofin Sliced Loaf according to packet instructions. Once baked, blitz into breadcrumbs and stir in the Cajun and butter
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Mix the Loprofin Mix into the mash to form a smooth mixture. Shape into 6 “nuggets”
- Toss each nugget in the breadcrumbs and place on a baking tray
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes and serve two nuggets per person with a fresh green salad.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and mut be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.