Total cooking time:
Low Protein Diet - exchange value 0
Ingredients250g Loprofin Mix
25g butter, melted
2 tsp baking powder
200ml Sno-Pro/Loprofin Drink
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
- Mix the dry ingredients together
- Add the melted butter and Sno-Pro and whisk with an electric mixer to form a smooth batter
- Spoon the batter into a greased bundt tin or muffin tin
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until lightly golden in colour.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and mut be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.