Epilepsy & COVID-19
The information provided gives some practical general information relating to epilepsy and COVID-19.
- Where can I find general information on COVID19?
- Does having epilepsy make me more prone to the virus?
- Will there be an impact on the supply of Anti – Epileptic drugs (AEDS)
- Are my AEDS immunosuppressant?
- What if I have to self – isolate?
- Are Epilepsy Ireland still available?
- I’m developing symptoms of COVID19 – what do I do?
- Have Epilepsy Nurse Teams been redeployed due to COVID?
- Is there any other advice that is important to keep in mind?
The most up-to-date information about the outbreak, including information for returning travelers, can be found on the HSE website.