Apps from Nutricia
We develop Apps to make life easier for patients, carers and healthcare professionals.
For dietitians: the Nutricia Dietetic App
Designed for dietitians in the UK and Ireland, the Nutricia dietetic app has a unique combination of features to help you in your daily practice. It works without WiFi or mobile data, and is available to download now for Android and iPhone.
Nutritional requirements calculator
Enter the patient’s sex, date of birth, weight and height to their calculate energy, protein and fluid requirements.
Create a nutritional programme using Nutricia products and compare its values against the recommended nutritional intake. The App highlights when the intake falls short or exceeds the reference nutrient intake (RNI) for each nutrient.
All the datacards for adult, metabolic and paediatric Nutricia products, at your fingertips.
Download Nutricia dietetic App
For patients with an inherited metabolic disorder: the LowPro App
Life can be complicated whoever you are. Living with a inherited metabolic disorder demands that extra little bit of organisation to keep track of your protein intake, take your substitutes, and regularly check your blood. We’ve developed the LowPro App, a tracker full of helpful features to make life a little simpler:
- To get started, just add your daily limit of exchanges, your protein substitute, your desired blood level range, and you’re off!
- Add your exchanges throughout the day
- Calculate how much of a certain food you can have for one exchange
- Set reminders to take your protein substitute
- Add your blood results
- See your number of exchanges, protein substitutes, and latest blood levels on the dashboard
- Make notes of questions to ask your healthcare professional
- Set alerts so you never miss another appointment
- Save your results, or share them with your healthcare professional quickly and easily.
Download the LowPro App
For parents of children who have a Cow's Milk Allergy: MyNeocate App
Nutricia has launched the MyNeocate App, a unique tool to support parents in managing their child's Cow's Milk Allergy or Multiple Food Protein Allergy. The MyNeocate App includes:
- Diary function, where parents can track their child's daily food and drink intake, along with their sleep, mood, nappies, symptoms and growth (both weight and height). These inputs can be used to create graphs and track changes over time.
- Neocate Recipes, which can be filtered by allergen or by recipe collection.
- Helpful Tips and Resources, including articles and videos to support parents with understanding Cow's Milk Allergy, weaning and Neocate product preparation.
- An Allergy Card which allows parents to share information on their child's condition with friends, family and carers easily.
A MyNeocate App leaflet is available for parents, which details the features of the MyNeocate App and how it can be downloaded from the App Store. Please click the link to download the leaflet.