Nutricia Global Virtual Conference
Impacting health in the new norm with specialised nutrition
Date: Friday 21st of May 2021
Join our global virtual conference featuring over 60 international experts in paediatric and adult nutrition from around the world, with the opportunity to earn up to 20 CPD points.
This event is intended for Healthcare Professionals only.
We are delighted to invite you to attend our one-day global virtual conference “Impacting Health in the New Norm with Specialised Nutrition”. You will have the opportunity to hear from our keynote speakers and attend a wide variety of paediatric and adult nutrition sessions featuring other leading experts in the field. Some highlights include:
- Lee-Anne Chapple and Dr. Emma Ridley discussion on nutrition in and post ICU management
- Philip Calder addressing the nutritional needs to support immune function
- Anette Vaagan will be demonstrating a virtual hands-on feeding tube placement
- Dr Cereda discussing the importance of medical nutrition in cancer patients
- Dr Rosan Meyer discussing practical approaches for feeding in allergic infants as well as discussing the challenges of remote monitoring
- Professor Koletzko addressing nutritional interventions in infants with faltering growth
- Chris Smiths top tips for management of picky eating
- Professor Cryan discussing nutrition intervention strategies in the and the microbiota gut-brain axis
- Dr Jarvis discussing the latest insights on Covid 19 during pregnancy and breast feeding
This will be hosted on our user-friendly digital platform where you will also be able to participate in a roundtable discussion, live Q&As and networking sessions. The topics will be relevant to healthcare professionals with an interest in paediatric and adult nutrition working across primary and secondary care.